Your Page!

Brad Pitt claims Angelina Jolie selling vineyard stake

Your Page!

Brad Pitt has hit back at ex-wife Angelina Jolie in the ongoing 

Your Page!

legal battle over the sale of her stake in their vineyard. 

Your Page!

They purchased the estate for around €25million

Your Page!

He contributed 60% of the purchase price, while Jolie paid the remaining 40%.

Your Page!

The documents obtained by PA allege that 

Your Page!

Angelina sold her stake to a spirits maker 

Your Page!

controlled by Russian oligarch Yuri Shefler without Brad's knowledge.